Overall Satisfaction with Deputy
Deputy is being used for all staff members in our dental clinic (we are a small business). We use it for all rosters, time sheets for payroll and the news feed section. It's great for addressing anything with all staff members and makes doing payroll every week painless as its super easy to use.
- The webinars deputy provides is really helpful.
- Easy for all staff of all levels to use.
- I would like to see a TOIL function.
- I would like to see deputy calculate overtime if someone works outside of their ordinary hours.
- I would love to be able to upload videos to the news feed for training purposes.
- It has saved time for me creating a roster as the copy and paste feature is a life saver.
- It has improved payroll accuracy.
Do you think Deputy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Deputy's feature set?
Did Deputy live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Deputy go as expected?
Would you buy Deputy again?
I use it very easily myself and if I am stuck there is always someone online to chat with. I also have not experienced multiple staff members asking me how to use it.
Deputy I feel is well suited for all businesses as it offers so many things all in the one place. It's great for staying on top of all leave which makes it easier to run the days as you know which staff you can assign for each day and the staff also love the function where they can swap shifts together which is great for me as all I need to do is confirm the change. I also find the reporting section very useful. Deputy isn't great for if we want to do any online training with staff (we cannot upload things like training videos to the news feed for them to go and view and confirm they have viewed it).