June 16, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with DeskTime
Every department in our company currently uses Desktime to measure productivity of our employees while they are clocked in. We also use it to track hours logged and worked for pay. It also allows our employees to account for any idle or down time. Some employees also use it to track and manage special projects they are working on. It is used by management for the reporting features so we can see who our top performers are in different KPI’s.
- Tracks productivity
- Takes screenshots of activity
- Ranks users based on performance
- Can create and manage many teams
- Can see all hours worked, arrivals and departures
- Can dictate which websites are productive and unproductive
- The ability to change or modify private time by management account
- Inability for a user to turn off desktime
- More detailed tracking of internet based activities
- Ease of installation and implementation
- Reliability for time tracking
- Production tracking with screenshots
- It makes us feel like our employees are more honest about their work
- We feel that we able to more fairly assess our employees capabilities
- Ensures us that our remote team is doing the work we pay for with little to no supervision
- Accountability of time spent
Do you think DeskTime delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with DeskTime's feature set?
Did DeskTime live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of DeskTime go as expected?
Would you buy DeskTime again?
When we made the decision to go cloud based and send our employees home to work remotely we needed something that would help us and them manage their time and keep everyone on track. Desktime makes the team more aware of how they are spending their time both individually and as a team. It allows them to see and track what makes them most productive and what times of the day they are most engaged. Keeps projects on track.