Great product!
October 03, 2022

Great product!

Overall Satisfaction with Dialpad Talk

I use Dialpad Talk daily to call and text customers. It is very useful to have an app on my phone as well so I can keep track of calls/conversations, even on lunch breaks/after hours. It's also super handy to be able to have an auto-responder set up so that my customers know when I'm away from the office and still have instructions on how to reach me!

Pros

• The ability to set auto-responders when on DND!
  • Ease of texting a customer within the app.

Cons

• It would be great to have both a DND and after-hours auto-responder. Right now, the system only allows for one.
  • It would also be great to have an override button for use outside business hours. Some days when I work late, I don't get inbound calls from my customers since it's outside of business hours. I've had to go delete all my work hours so that I continue to get calls on the days I work late.
  • Having an app
  • Ability to call + text
  • Setting auto-responders
  • We make anywhere between 10-20 calls daily using Dialpad Talk - it is essential to conduct our business.
I was not the decision maker for using Dialpad Talk, but I do like it and think that it's got everything that the other apps I've used have. We use Dialpad Talk in conjunction with Kustomer and they work together well.

Do you think Dialpad Ai Voice delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Dialpad Ai Voice's feature set?

Did Dialpad Ai Voice live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Dialpad Ai Voice go as expected?

Would you buy Dialpad Ai Voice again?

I love the ease of use of Dialpad Talk! My team uses it daily for all outbound/inbound calls with customers. We also use it to text at times. It's especially helpful to have the app on my cell phone, so I never miss a call/text during my lunch hour or even after hours if I want to check-in.

Comments