Overall Satisfaction with DiscoverOrg
Multiple teams in my office are utilizing it. It is used primarily for lead prospecting on projects in the office that sell to IT. It allows those projects to work with more and better data. Rather than using something like data.com or simply Linkedin, DOrg has consistently provided more information on the leads that we want to be targeting like phone number and correct email.
- Seeing detailed ORG charts for IT companies
- Using the advanced search functionality to find different companies that fit the criteria that I'd like to target.
- Upload contacts directly from DOrg to Salesforce
- While not my personal focus, I've heard from other people in the office that the non-IT databases are not as robust
- The interface (particularly the new one) can be somewhat clunky and unintuitive
- Keep the importing to Salesforce functionality at one click. In the new system it's much clunkier than the legacy system
- Better lead information quality
- Better ability to find relevant prospects in a given company
- Better chance to connect via direct dial or email
Well suited for projects focusing on IT companies. Quite good for finding additional information out about a company such as revenue and different technologies that they're using. Great for setting up alters for different changes or events occurring. Not a great resource if you're targeting companies that DOrg doesn't have a lot of information on.