Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Contact information (103)8.686%
- Advanced search (104)8.686%
- Load time/data access (103)8.585%
- List quality (104)7.676%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of DiscoverOrg (discontinued), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
DiscoverOrg was a sales and marketing intelligence tool used by technology vendors, staffing companies and consultants targeting IT, finance, marketing, engineering, technology and product development departments of Fortune-ranked, mid-market, and SMB companies in North America and Europe. DiscoverOrg specialized in mapping out org charts, including verified email addresses, direct-dial phone numbers, reporting structure, new projects and initiatives, and technology installed base.
ZoomInfo Technologies (formerly DiscoverOrg, which acquired and merged with ZoomInfo in 2019 and now operates under the ZoomInfo brand) has since combined all of the capabilities of the DiscoverOrg sales intelligence database into its flagship product, ZoomInfo. Readers interested in the DiscoverOrg database should investigate the ZoomInfo product instead.
- Supported: Advanced search
- Supported: Web browser extension
- Supported: Identification of new leads
- Supported: List quality
- Supported: Email contacts
- Supported: Direct dial contacts
- Supported: List upload/download
- Supported: Ideal customer targeting
- Supported: LinkedIn integration
- Supported: Load time/data access
- Supported: Reverse IP lookup
- Supported: Contact information
- Supported: Company information
- Supported: Industry information
- Supported: Lead qualification process
- Supported: Smart lists and recommendations
- Supported: Salesforce integration
- Supported: Company/business profiles
- Supported: News updates
- Supported: Prospect tracking/following
- Supported: Alerts and reminders
- Supported: Data hygiene
- Supported: Automatic data refresh
- Supported: Tags
- Supported: Filters and segmentation
- Supported: Notes
- Supported: Salesforce opportunity creation
- Supported: Ability to append contact, lead, and account level data
- Supported: Automated initial emails
- Supported: Sales email templates
- Supported: Engagement tracking
- Supported: Append emails to records
- Supported: Marketing automation integration
- Supported: Org Charts on All Accounts
- Supported: Names,Titles, Direct Dial Phone Numbers, Vverified Email Addresses
- Supported: Real Time Triggers and Red Alerts
- Supported: Integrations with Salesforce, Marketo and all other leading CRM / MAT / SDR Tools
- Supported: Google Chrome Extension
- Supported: Predictive Purchase Intent - DealPredict
- Supported: ABM Dashboard - AccountView
|Supported Countries||North America, Global|
Demandbase Sales Intelligence Cloud
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail
- we were able to use ZoomInfo to consolidate two data providers, because they provide technology attributes
- we doubled the size of our account database in Salesforce
- Positive - It has allowed the sales team to identify target decision makers faster than browsing LinkedIn or company websites
- Positive - I'm sure with all of the contacts we have pulled from DiscoverOrg, we've had an opportunity arise, which likely covered the cost of our annual subscription
- Negative - We were unaware and not reminded by the account team of the auto-renewal change date–getting us stuck in a contract that we may not have wanted.
- Saves time.
- Lets reps spend more time prospecting and less time doing data entry.
- Value add for us to pass along to our partners.
- Faster time to put in leads.
- Identify more prospects within a given company.
- Help finding email domains for prospecting.
- We have seen ROI due to not having to research leads
- Narrowing on contacts from particular persona so that sales can have discussion with more focused group
- Generated more leads
- Generated more appointments
- Better calling experience
- Return on investment has risen
- Prospecting for a lean team.
- Significantly reduced time (and thus money) spent building lists
- Won several six- and seven-figure deals with the platform's data
- Buyer intent data uncovered insights that led to a five-figure deal
- ROI has been more people to call directly
- 15% lift in connect rate
- Created a great sales funnel by using data provide by DiscoverOrg.
- Helped bringing new logos using data fetched from DiscoverOrg.
- Not regretting at all since we start using it
- Timely scoops help to prepare well in advance before start pitching any prospect.
- Without sales operations or enablement roles in many small sales orgs, being able to implement new sales tools is a huge selling point. Every CSM and AM I've worked with went above & beyond to support my team!
- Such an incredible feature to be able to refresh SFDC database with new, verified data from DiscoverOrg so as soon as you come into the office, you can reach out to folks with the best contact data.
- Expands marketing capacity.
- Helps keep CRM fresh.
- Set more meetings
- Save time searching for contacts
- Positive impact on email prospecting.
- Helps arm sales team with data.
- We sourced hundreds of contacts from DiscoverOrg and got reliable information, for I would say 99% of them.
- It has allowed us to reach out to entire departments via using their hierarchy company information.
- Negative: It's expensive and frankly hard to quantify with regard to ROI.
- Positive: We've elected to stick with it for it's overall benefits.
- More leads.
- Higher quality leads.
- Less time searching, more time calling for BDRs
- Industry specific information
- Quality connects with prospects via phone or email.
- Pipeline creation.
- DiscoverOrg helps your sales department by getting accurate more quickly so they can spend less time researching and more time selling.
- DiscoverOrg helps your organization by spending less time on Admin work such as uploading companies and contacts with their great integration.
- DiscoverOrg is expensive though so you want to make sure you are getting enough contacts out of it as possible in order to sell more to cover the costs.
- Great way to quickly research a target company.
- Great level of detail.
- Repeat customers - we are targeting the correct audience for our clients
- New leads for our sales team
- Negative - unsubscribes from our mailing list (only if we aren't targeting correctly)