Overall Satisfaction with DocuSign
DocuSign is being used within my department. We use DocuSign to send out documents and agreements for new and existing affiliates to review and sign. DocuSign allows us to send and receive important/required documents quickly. It also allows us to upload all needed documents into our system upon completion. We are able to put the requirements on the recipient and leave items in their hands without us having to personally keep track of each item sent. It also gives us a safe and secure location to send and receive personal and legal information.
- DocuSign allows you to edit and modify each uploaded template to get the recipient to fill out documents exactly how you need. They can't complete the document unless your specifications are met.
- The program gives you options for sending documents, whether it be sending the template directly to the recipient or sending them a secured link to use.
- The program also gives you flexibility of whether you want the program to immediately sign the document upon completion or if you would like to review and approve all those which comes it.
- The editing capabilities are great, as you can edit the documents in any step of the signing process.
- The search option isn't very intuitive. If you have several users sending and receiving documents, you have to research each users' personal inbox to view those documents. You can't do a general search of all documents sent from all users on your account.
- In the editing capabilities, it does not allow you to delete information, just cross it out. I see the purpose behind this, but to have the option would be beneficial when incorrect information is listed.
- There is no longer a cloning feature. If you receive partially completed documents or documents that are almost correct, you can't just copy what has already been filled out and resend it. You have to create a whole new blank template to send out.
- We are saving on the cost of paper and postage
- We are saving time processing agreements and documents
- We have been able to get quicker responses and replies from affiliates
DocuSign is well suited for companies who have documents going out for signatures or approval. Once the templates are created you just click and send. There is no thought needed. You also can organize your inbox as you deem correct. I don't think it would be worth it if the documents you are sending out change constantly. It might cause more headache to set up templates each time.