Overall Satisfaction with DocuSign
The company currently uses DocuSign to assist with streamlining all contracts to one person heading the Operations Department. The problem it addresses are tagging areas for signature, version control, and providing status of obtaining signatures. This software is quite easy to learn, having use this software myself for three months.
- DocuSign does well with sending multiple contracts at once.
- It's very nice to see timestamps of when documents that has been viewed and/or signed.
- It's very nice to be able to customize tags.
- DocuSign can improve on allowing to replace documents without voiding the envelope.
- Improve on customizing tags.
- Auto correct documents in .jpeg formats.
- DocuSign has helped increase the efficiency of processing contracts
- This software has help keep track of executed documents
- This has freed up time to focus on more important tasks.
DocuSign is great for organizations processing a high volume of documents for signatures. It ensures the parties don't accidentally make modifications before signing. It will automatically send out executed documents to all signatories, therefore, cutting down on the emails and follow-ups for copies. The mobile interface is pretty clear, therefore, it's just as easy to sign on mobile devices as it is on a desktop/laptop.