October 04, 2019
Manager in SalesMarketing and Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with DocuSign
We use DocuSign occasionally in our sales department. There are times when we are collecting credit card information along with our service agreements, so when this is the case we use DocuSign to keep it secure. This gives our clients piece of mind when giving out their information.
- DocuSign has proved to be safe and secure as we have never had an issue with a client's information being hacked or taken. When we send out our service agreements we need it to be safe so that our client can provide us with payment information and not worry about it.
- I really like that it is in real-time, you can literally get a contract sent and returned within minutes. And you can send it to multiple people and can get multiple signatures all within minutes.
- I also used it when I purchased my home. In fact, it was when my folks and I purchased a home together. The realtor and lender used it to email all of our contracts and we were each able to sign them and submit them. We did not have to try and find a time for all of us to be able to meet, it was all done in email.
- I really don't have any cons for this product, it has done everything I have needed it to so far.
- Really the only thing I can think of is that you cannot edit a document, you have to start over and resubmit if you make an error.
- They offer a free trial so you can try before you buy. Any time our company needs a signature quickly we use DocuSign. It was easy to install and easy to use.
I have not used any other program other than DocuSign. When looking into it we found that there are many other options out there, even a couple of free ones, but I was leery of that. I had heard about DocuSign over the years and decided to go with something that had been around for a while.
I have not had to have any support for dealing with DocuSign. I know my IT department has spoken with someone there before about a technical problem and as far as I know, it was resolved without issue.
Do you think DocuSign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with DocuSign's feature set?
Did DocuSign live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of DocuSign go as expected?
Would you buy DocuSign again?