November 04, 2015
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with DonorPerfect
DonorPerfect is used by all the employees of our foundation, but not by the employees of the school with which we are associated.
- Flexibility of adapting the contents of the screen pages to suit the organization's specific needs.
- You are forced to save changes when toggling from tab to tab, which is a great way of ensuring that you don't lose data along the way.
- Being cloud-based makes it easy to access the database.
- The data contained in each of the tabs is not always intuitive.
- Organization records come listed with a Spouse field. This can be customized out, but cannot be done by the client.
- The Links tab, which should link the record to other records, always links the record to itself - this is confusing.