Look no further to any other digital signing platform, this one is by far the best!
December 11, 2022

Lorena Leon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Dropbox Sign

I use dropbox sign every day I work. I use it for our legal documents in order to have the authorization to work on behalf of taxpayers. It's very straightforward. Easy to use. I have used other digital signing platforms before, and this one, by far, is the easiest and least complex. My clients never seem to have an issue with reviewing and signing documents.

Pros

• Easy to sign, straight forward.
  • Allows clients to fill in missing information.
  • Copy of documents are sent fast to clients.

Cons

• Maybe it can remind people every day they didn't sign for them to sign.
  • I don't think there is much of anything that needs to be changed for improvement.
  • Reduction in paperwaste.
It's my favorite digital signing platform and I have tried them all.
I like that if a client doesn't have specific information on them, then I can use the text box for clients to fill the information in at their earliest convenience.

Do you think Dropbox Sign delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Dropbox Sign's feature set?

Did Dropbox Sign live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Dropbox Sign go as expected?

Would you buy Dropbox Sign again?

Dropbox sign is straightforward and easy to use for elderly people who are not so tech savvy.

Comments

• Jessica Day | TrustRadius Reviewer
    Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Lorena. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! Thank you again!