Druva inSync was great when onsite. In the cloud, it loses its cost effectiveness.
https://www.trustradius.com/endpoint-backupDruva inSyncUnspecified8.8197101
John Rivers profile photo
September 19, 2019

Score 5 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with Druva inSync

I have clients using Druva inSync for backups of their computers, laptops, and mobile devices. It allows backups at least every 30 minutes and allows for very easy recovery by the end-user.
  • Druva inSync is a very fast and small footprint backup software.
  • Druva inSync enterprise deduplication is efficient and minimizes spaced used across all backed up data.
  • Druva inSync allows for encrypted data, geolocation of devices, and easy deployment.
  • Druva - Come back with your on-premise solution!
  • Druva backups are fast and easy to use.
  • Druva support is awesome.
I do not use Druva inSync for backing up cloud apps.
I do not use inSync for uncovering non-compliant end user data.
Druva inSync centralized data governance is awesome and easy to use. I have used this to find, recover, and monitor backups.
I used a program called Copiun before Druva and moved to inSync after Copiun went out of business. Druva has been awesome to work with for the last 7 years.
Implementation on-premise was easy to deploy with Druva support.

Do you think Druva inSync delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Druva inSync's feature set?

Did Druva inSync live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Druva inSync go as expected?

Would you buy Druva inSync again?

I have used Druva inSync for 7 years. I am very upset that the software is now only cloud-based and no longer has an on-premise version. I am highly opposed to cloud-only solutions, but Druva is a fantastic program. If I have to use a cloud solution, I would recommend Druva. I am looking for an on-premise solution to replace Druva but may have to continue using them.