Overall Satisfaction with Druva inSync
Phoenix is used on the company file server as the primary backup. It replaced Carbonite, which was problematic. We are also using inSync company-wide to provide redundancy in our backups. Thankfully, we have not had to use its restoration tool much, but it is simple and easy to use.
- File restore
- Easy interface
- Auto updates would be nice.
- Switch between Phoenix and InSync on portal is not obvious.
- Issues disabling messages on an intentionally disconnected server whose data we are retaining.
- Keeps data long term.
- Lightweight and doesn't require monitoring.
- Is simple to access and the web portal makes it doable remotely.