Dynamic Yield's very user-friendlyhttps://www.trustradius.com/ecommerce-personalizationDynamic YieldUnspecified7.9401012018-11-23T17:17:52.083Z
November 23, 2018
Dynamic Yield's very user-friendly
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Dynamic Yield
Various teams in my organisation use Dynamic Yield - the A/B testing team, onsite team and CRM. Dynamic Yield helps us seek out opportunities; shows how we can optimise our performance, helps us manage our onsite banners (easier to make frontend edits), and we load our newsletter lead generation pop-ups using this platform.
- Great user interface, very intuitive. I hadn't used any similar platforms before, but I know how to use Dynamic Yield without referring to any guide.
- 24/7 support team available, so it's easy to reach out whenever we encounter a problem. And we can arrange for a call to share screens if it's hard to explain over messages.
- Up to date with product features, always striving to get feedback from customers on what they want to see, then building it
- Shares successful case studies of other companies and we learn from each other.
- Support service can be quicker at times
- Unable to open different sections (e.g. Philippines, Taiwan) in the same browser - will have to open incognito or use another browser
- Page breaks at times
- Improved conversion rates, click-through rates and bounce rates for certain tests that we'd conducted
- However, with the script implemented, load time can be longer