Overall Satisfaction with Employee Navigator
We use Employee Navigator (EN) across the whole organization to assist with benefits management and facilitate our benefits open enrollment each year. It has also been a huge help with our ACA reporting and filing. It has been a good addition to our employee self-service options to assist our employees.
- Open Enrollment: It is easy to set up and a smooth process for the employees.
- Benefits Management: We used it to manage overall benefits, which helped a lot with billing and reconciling.
- ACA Compliance: We use it to track our lookback period as well as to file at year-end.
- It is a great stand alone product. We would like it to tie into a more robust HR solution and communicate with payroll.
- Initially there are a lot of features that are turned off, I like to know what a program is capable of so I can be more strategic in implementing a solution.
- Having a broker in the middle is both good and bad.
- It took our HR and our company to the next level in regards to benefit management.
- Employee self-service went over very well with our company and made the employees more accountable for managing their benefits.
- ROI was great because our insurance broker provided and supported the solution.
EN is well suited for smaller HR teams and companies that are just starting to dabble in HR technology. As an organization grows it becomes painful that it is not a full HR tech solution. It becomes another program that you have to do a duplicate entry into from your payroll or core HR system. However, it is great as a stand alone product.