Ensighten 1.0 Reviewhttps://www.trustradius.com/tag-managementEnsighten ManageUnspecified6.8661012014-02-12T15:17:54.894Z
Updated June 03, 2015
Ensighten 1.0 Review
Score 5 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Ensighten
At Autodesk.com we are using the Ensighten application to deploy Omniture, Google and Test and Target tags. No, we have not implemented Ensighten across the whole organization.
- You can deploy basic tags much faster.
- You can manage and control deployment on your own.
- I don't think Ensigten works well for AJAX web site.
- Deploying rules with Ensighten 1.0 application could be problematic because it deploys all the rules at once and not just individual rule you selected.
- Positive impact: you can deploy or fix tags on a site much faster so it could improve employee efficiency.
- Negative impact: I have noticed ensighten Bootstrap.js could cause some problems and in some cases could break site functionality not related to tagging.
- I have also noticed Ensighten framework doesn't fully supporting older browsers. Not very consistent.