Overall Satisfaction with Exclaimer
We use it for our business and personal accounts because it makes it so easy to ensure that whatever device you are using and whichever brand/account you want to send from, your correct branding and contact details are used with no fuss at all. It is easy to set up and simple to use.
- Using the correct contact details
- Showing the correct branding required
- Easy to deploy
- Removing the risk of errors
- Huge reduction in setup time for new employees/scenarios
- Great integration within Office365 and does a better job than Office 365 does itself because unlike Office 365, the Exclaimers are injected at the end of your message/reply and not at the foot of the whole email
The flexibility of Exclaimer has allowed a small business to appear much more professional than many other larger businesses with large IT departments.
- Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
It exceeds it in so many ways, it is not even comparable.
Do you think Exclaimer delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Exclaimer's feature set?
Did Exclaimer live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Exclaimer go as expected?
Would you buy Exclaimer again?