Overall Satisfaction with Expensify
Expensify is used across all over organization and it addresses the expense management and expense reporting problems. Since sales and product management along with presales teams have higher travel work load there are specific user experience focused changes has been done for these power users. Expensive allows great user experience by offering changes.
- Great image capture and image to text conversion capability
- Seamless reporting integration with SAP tool
- Great user experience for power users
- Mobile integration has been improved further
- Improving integration with endpoint mailer ecosystem
- Improving SSO features
- Improving integrated feed broadcast to reporting managers
- Good governance
- SLA compliance enhanced by 14% in terms of travel expense policies
- Greater satisfaction ratings from improved roll outs, approx 9.5% increase in ESI scores
Do you think Expensify delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Expensify's feature set?
Did Expensify live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Expensify go as expected?
Would you buy Expensify again?
If you have travel intensive function then exoensify works and if you don't have travel focus much then it would not add much value. In that case you can go for other OTC software products such as SAP, Oracle, Zoho Expense and others. The strength of expensify is their user experience and that works well when you have abundance travel datasets.