May 31, 2021
Score 9 out of 10
Read Liliya Carlage's full review
Pros and Cons
- Submitting expenses. It's easy to enter an expense, choose a category, enter the dollar amount and submit it. That's about it.
- Uploading receipts. You can send receipts to Expensify from your phone, or upload them from your computer.
- Entering hours worked. It's simple to move from expenses over to timesheets to submit the hours that you've worked.
- Keeping their political opinions out of it. I shouldn't be emailed and told to vote for a certain candidate like they chose to do before the presidential election. I didn't sign up for Fox News or CNN.
- Uploading duplicate charges. Duplicate charges are flagged, but sometimes I have multiple expenses for the same dollar amount and the same company. To get around this, I change the cents a bit ($19.99 for one and $20.01 or another).
- Every once in a while it gets a little buggy when uploading a receipt, and I have to press the back button and start again. This is pretty rare though.