Overall Satisfaction with EZ Texting
We use EZ Texting to inform our subscribers of new releases and sales. We like the pay-as-you-go model because we only send texts four to six times a year. The EZ Texting service helps us to reach subscribers that aren't good at opening emails. According to our research, text subscribers also email subscribers, but they respond better to text alerts than to email.
- Pay as you go option
- Easy to set up forms for collecting subscribers
- Excellent real-time analytics
- User-friendly website with easy navigation
- I can't think of anything
- My subscriber list has grown without my having to promote it. I have a simple call to action on my website, and this draws devoted fans.
- EZ Texting gives my devoted fans another point of contact with me that makes them feel special and exclusive.
- I can always count on a text message to reach customers that my emails don't reach.
The site is easy to use and navigate. A text message is simple to set up. The forms and widgets are also easy to create. The analytics are clear and easy to understand. Everything is just easy.
I was looking for a texting service when EZ Texting was one of three that were recommended by online articles. I chose EZ Texting because it had a pay-as-you-go model and because the website looked super easy to navigate. I had also read positive reviews about the company.
Do you think EZ Texting delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with EZ Texting's feature set?
Did EZ Texting live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of EZ Texting go as expected?
Would you buy EZ Texting again?
EZ Texting is a great product for entrepreneurs who are in the process of building a platform. I teach young entrepreneurs at a university. In addition to showing them how to build a website that collects emails, I also walk them through how to set up an EZ Texting form so they can begin collecting text subscribers for future text messages. Just last week, I created a message for my own subscribers as a demonstration to my students. They were able to watch the real-time analytics as my subscribers read and clicked on my broadcasted text message. I was also able to demonstrate how quickly those subscribers visited my website and completed a sale.