Overall Satisfaction with Fonality
We use Fonality as one of our VoIP telephony providers at 7 locations.
- Tech Support. I was able to contact 3 different very knowledgeable support agents in the wee hours of a Sunday morning and was back up and running without missing a beat. After a service outage the CIO called me personally on a Sunday to apologize and explain what had happened and what was being done to prevent the issue from happening again.
- Sales Rep: My guy is very knowledgeable and available. I first contacted him on a Saturday morning.
- Their Basic Call Queue sends callers to the same agent. I needed to disable call waiting on the instrument to correct this.
- When first setting up with them there was 2 different support teams and you couldn't get a question answered without a scheduled appointment. [I think this is no longer the case.]
- User Control Panel is unwieldy and slow. Luckily it's mostly set and forget.
- Fonality includes more features in the basic phone service than most providers. Much better than the old landlines and wires paradigm.