Overall Satisfaction with Fonality
It is being used across the organization. It helps in the fact that we have employees that work outside the office so it easy to set up for them.
- Deployment for employees outside the office. They will ship the phone directly to our remote employee and I can configure the phone from the web panel.
- Their response time to outages is unacceptable. I don't think they realize that our phones are our bloodline for business, their tech support is lackadaisical about when our phones will come back up etc. We probably have an outage 4-6 times a yr. You can't talk to their technical team directly, you have to talk to "Tech support" who talk to the technical team which is just frustrating and takes longer to resolve issues.
- The phone call clarity is just average, we hear other calls in the background (not very loud but still noticeable).
- Honestly, a phone company should have stable service. At this stage of VOIP service, it's not much to ask for yet they still seem to have regular issues with their service.
- ROI has probably been negative overall because when we have an outage for 4+hrs there is tremendous business loss.