Very fond of Fond!
December 21, 2020
Very fond of Fond!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Fond
Fond is being used by our entire organization and has made employees more engaged with all facets of the workplace. The Fond points system is regularly used to encourage involvement in office functions (such as raffles for United Way Fundraisers), motivates employees to manage and contribute through volunteer clubs (such as the ATC Green Team), and recognizes employees who excel in their job functions.
- Provides a long list of alternatives that make it easy to use your Fond points for the product/services you truly care about.
- Very easy to redeem; select what you want to receive, and click redeem with the points/dollars requested. Typically, gift cards are provided within seconds.
- Regularly rotate offerings so that you have many options throughout the year.
- The filtering capability on Fond can be improved.
- Discounts versus gift cards/vouchers are hard to delineate sometimes.
- There are a number of offers that remain that I'm not interested in. Hard to find the offers I want to use.
- More employee engagement
- Company culture improvement
- Recognition of accomplishments
Do you think Fond delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Fond's feature set?
Did Fond live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Fond go as expected?
Would you buy Fond again?
Fond is a perfect rewards system to encourage employee involvement and provide vouchers/coupons/discounts that employees truly care about. This system replaced an old rewards system that was difficult to use and had limited offerings; Fond was a major upgrade. The interface is intuitive and makes it easy and more attractive for employees to utilize. I have seen a spike in voluntary activities from my coworkers, likely from this new system.