Check Out Fond!
December 20, 2020
Check Out Fond!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Fond
While I was at Paylocity, they used it as a rewards system throughout the entire organization. You had opportunities to earn Fond money and exchange it for company merchandise, gift cards, and other goods on the Fond website. It provided a great online way to recognize others for their hard work and it could readily be exchanged as soon as the managers gave you your points.
- Fond had so many options to choose from when selecting what you wanted to receive, from gift cards to tech to even local getaways.
- The site itself was very user friendly and easy to navigate. I didn't have any trouble finding or selecting exactly what I wanted.
- From management's perspective, I heard that it was also very easy to award points to team members.
- When first trying to select a gift card, I'd get an occasional error message, but other than that, it was pretty easy to use.
- Getting more widespread with the types of awards that users can redeem is always a plus!
- This may have changed since I last used Fond, but last time I tried using the system, the total points you had were tucked away in a somewhat obscure location.
- It provided a good amount of competition within the organization to earn more Fond bucks as an extra reward on top of our sales commission.
- Like I mentioned before, management wasn't having to spend an overwhelming amount of time trying to figure out rewards when we could use Fond instead.
- The rewards we could redeem were adequate and encompassed a wide range of hobbies and wants.
I believe Kudos was the reward system my previous employer before Paylocity used, and we honestly didn't utilize it to its full potential. Management said it was a pain to try and figure out, so I never really got to participate in using Kudos all that much. Comparatively, I'd say Fond is better in every way since it's easy to use and has a wide variety of rewards.
Do you think Fond delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Fond's feature set?
Did Fond live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Fond go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Fond again?
Ideally, we used this when trying to provide a more substantial way of rewarding employees for their hard work and dedication to a task. Even doing something brand new was something worthy of a few "Fond bucks," as we called it. As an internal rewarding system, it provided a quick and easy way for management to reward employees without having to spend hours trying to tally points and making sure that everything was lined up correctly.