Overall Satisfaction with FortiClient
We currently are using FortiClinet in our organization across multiple locations for secure VPN access into our network. We implemented this program before the shift to working from home in 2020 and it made the transition extremely smooth for everyone across the organization. Recently, we combined this with M365 in order to allow for MFA authentication to further secure connections from individuals workings from home.
- Secures access from users workings from home
- Easy to setup and implement
- Combines anti-virus and VPN access within one tool
- Implementing MFA within M365 was confusing to configure
- Auto-updating of versions would be a great feature
- Ability to securely connect users to systems from remote locations
- Monitor VPN usage and statistics
- Uses potent anti-virus upon installation to ensure end point security
- Made the transition to working from home seamless
- Saved us lots of time since we implemented in prior to working from home transition
- Secured our network with implementation of MFA authentication
Meraki MX has a much more basic set of features compared to FortClient and the Fortinet ecosystem of devices and software. Setting up a FortiGate with FortiClient can take a little more time, but the feature set is much richer. We use Meraki MX is a few offices, but are now converting many of them over to the FortiClient and Fortinet suite of security devices and software.
Do you think FortiClient delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with FortiClient's feature set?
Did FortiClient live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of FortiClient go as expected?
Would you buy FortiClient again?
The best scenario for use of FortiClient was made clear to us over the last year and a half. It made the transition from working in the office to working from home seamless. We were fortunate enough to have already implemented FortiClient prior to the shift to working from home, so there was no scramble to get things in place to keep employees productive.