Overall Satisfaction with Freshservice
It is used by all the IT team as our main ITSM, and we use it to manage and solve issues, but too as our CMBD and knowledge base! Freshservice is great as a hub where the team can discuss and collaborate and the manager can track the team effort by a complete set of analytics and graphs.
- Friendly and well organized UI.
- All in one state of mind as ITSM. You have in it all you need to take care of your IT service.
- Live product. Updated in a regular basis.
- Nice support. Live chat with them at any moment.
- Onboarding module could be improved.
- Admin console could be simpler, but is ok anyway.
- Analytics and reports could be easier to configure.
- Improvement of service quality.
- Faster and better organized service.
- Improvement of IT appreciation.
FreshService is easier to use and to train your team. It is cheaper too and the support it gives is really nice. You can feel that are not alone while you are setting up the portal and the feedback is very prompt. I do not say that the others are bad, but they really do not fit in a medium-sized business like ours, where flexibility and price matters.
Do you think Freshservice delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Freshservice's feature set?
Did Freshservice live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Freshservice go as expected?
Would you buy Freshservice again?
If you are a medium or large-sized business and you are thinking of renewing your ITSM tool, FreshService definitively makes this shot, and is worth having as a real option. They grew and matured their products, not only FreshService. If you are not interested in an IT service tool (from an internal staff point of view) maybe FreshDesk does the work! (or any of the others of the FreshDesk suite).