Overall Satisfaction with G Suite
For me, G suite is a lot of things—reliable, accessible, feature-packed, and user-friendly. I've been using it for years and I can comfortably say that it doesn't disappoint. Now, I know that it's still a few features shy of being as good as the Microsoft Office suite, but it does have its fair share of perks and added features. So, in a nutshell, I use G Suite because it offers me the kind of accessibility I need to effectively and efficiently complete most of my office tasks. That's because I can use it to edit Word documents, Slide presentations, or even manage Spreadsheets. The best part is that I get to enjoy all its perks and features at absolutely no cost. Not to mention, the 15GB free cloud storage that comes with each Google account. That means that I can store all my files online where I can access them whenever I want and from any place or device. Amazing, right? Well, it gets even better. G Suite applications allow for easy collaboration. That means that I can share, edit, view, and have access to files together with my colleagues.
- It's FREE to use.
- It makes it easy for users to share and collaborate on their documents with others.
- Has a great user interface that's easy and fun to use.
- G Suite can be accessible at any time or place and from any device as long as the user has an internet connection.
- You can use it without an internet connection.
- Also, you won't get as many programs as you get with Microsoft Office (Access, Publisher, Project, and so on)
- G Suite has improved efficiency and flexibility in our office space.
- Also, it helps to lower the cost of collaborative tasks because it's free and the team can work from wherever they are.
Compared to these other office solutions, G Suite comes out as a mid-level application. Why? Well, it doesn't offer you as many features and programs as you get in Microsoft Office. However, it offers you a few perks that you won't get in any of these office solutions including cloud storage and collaboration facilities.
If you're always away from the office or have a lot of document-work that needs team collaboration, G Suite offers you the right tools and features to get the job done. With it, you don't have to worry about access to your documents regardless of where you are, what time it is, and which device you're using.