Overall Satisfaction with Gainsight
Gainsight is used by the Customer Success Team to manage workflow and to help build and provide analytics and a complete view of customer health. The 360 view of the customer lets a CSM prepare for a customer interaction in a very short time. The efficiencies gained allow us to increase the number of customers that a single CSM can handle. The analytics and dashboards allow us to be much more proactive with the customer which helps us help the customer get to first value with our products and ensure continued success.
- Workflow management with CTAs (Calls To Action) these are activities that can be created automatically to address required tasks needed to ensure a customer is successful.
- Playbooks. These allow CTAs to be grouped into meaningful and actionable events.
- Customer 360. Allows you to take a very complete snapshot of your customer in order to streamline your research and quickly assess the health of your customer.
- Scorecards. Immediate view of the health of the customer based upon various offerings.
- Easy way to capture additional information on customer engagements. Notes can be written for CTAs but become very difficult to go back and review once the CTA is completed.
- Faster customer research - employee efficiency
- Better customer service