Gainsight helps you improve customer retention and upsells.https://www.trustradius.com/customer-successGainsightUnspecified8.43701012013-11-07T15:00:40.279Z
Updated December 04, 2014
Gainsight helps you improve customer retention and upsells.
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Gainsight
- Unifies disparate data sources and provides a complete, comprehensive view of the customer from the Customer360 dashboard.
- Allows for easily consumable, actionable data that drives improved retention and upsell/cross-sell.
- Provides a tool and partner to use DATA to drive insights and decisioning.
- Good Data in = Good Data out. Ensuring that your company has clear and accurate data will drive a much better experience with Gainsight.
- Make sure that when you implement, you have all stakeholders in the room, specifically the technical contacts, CRM admins etc
- Make sure you develop process and policies for dealing with a new great tool that you are implementing.
- Gainsight can improve their activity and management reporting abilities. (Update 1/2/14- Gainsight is rolling out new reporting and a new Scorecard concept that should be great!)
- Improved efficiency
- More timely customer reachouts- more proactive and less reactive
- Reduced preparation time prior to customer calls.
Gainsight drives a ton of value, but the weakness in management analytics/reporting on activities is frustrating. (Update 1/2/14 Gainsight is working on adding more analytics/reporting functionality around actions/activities. Their Data Science work for us continues to deliver dividends)