Overall Satisfaction with Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud)
Genesys Cloud became SITA Contact Center solution for our customers which was deployed across our Global Helpdesk and Command Centers as replacement our legacy product. It provides a truly cloud solution with hybrid mode to be compliant with local voice media regulatory and guarantees voice quality even if signaling still across internet.
- WebRTC, embedded within Desktop App that can be used in VPN less mode directly over an internet connection.
- Softphone, additional client to be installed on PC as a plugin. Telephony can be control by a desktop App.
- Scaleable and flexibility which can be used at anywhere & anytime as long there is internet connection.
- User-friendly interface.
- Having more flexibility to customize report.
- Having more access to logs.
- Handle more calls at cheaper rates which help us to lower our operational costs.
- Reduce costs by allowing users to work remotely.
- WebRTC reduces to the scale of physical phone deployment.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Call Manager)
An on-premise solution requires a lot of maintenance to upgrade hardware, software, and patch all kinds of security vulnerabilities. Genesys Cloud supports REST API. This makes integration with other systems be much easier.
Genesys support web portal provides easy access to report an issue by opening a case and the support team also always ready to assist remotely or on call whenever we need them urgently.
Do you think Genesys Cloud CX delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Genesys Cloud CX's feature set?
Did Genesys Cloud CX live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Genesys Cloud CX go as expected?
Would you buy Genesys Cloud CX again?