Overall Satisfaction with Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud)
We use Genesys Cloud for the entire company and my department. In addition to using it, it also supports the other departments. We use it mainly to organize the reception service in all media (voice, social media, email, chat, etc.).
- Totally in the cloud, which makes it very practical to use, especially in the situation we are currently in.
- Intuitive and simple to use by agents
- Many configuration possibilities and very good support.
- Needs improvements in service channels such as email and chat, today we have few functions in these types of services.
- Have 24/7 support in my language.
- Should allow customizing the KPIs of the reports.
- With Genesys Cloud, we can measure the demand of the reception and also provide a standardized and fast service to customers in all media.
- As it is totally cloud, we do not need high investments in infrastructure and hardware.
We already use PureConnect from Genesys and dialing solutions like Avaya and Comm Solutions.
Do you think Genesys Cloud CX delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Genesys Cloud CX's feature set?
Did Genesys Cloud CX live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Genesys Cloud CX go as expected?
Would you buy Genesys Cloud CX again?
The main advantages of using Genesys Cloud, in addition to concentrating all service channels on a single platform, also offer this in a simple, intuitive, and in most cases entirely web. What could improve would be the little comprehensive reports and the visualization of dashboards that currently only present the basics.