Overall Satisfaction with GIMP
Gimp is used in our graphic design department as a tool for the development of logos, banners and everything related to visual content. It is a very low cost and highly adaptable editor, it offers excellent options for our designers.
- Customizable interface.
- Powerful tools for image editing.
- It is a light and multiplatform software.
- It can work with many editable formats.
- You have limited options for developing 3D designs.
- Its interface can be somewhat uncomfortable and confusing.
- I don't like its floating panels.
- It can be run on low-resource computers.
- It is cross-platform software.
- It has excellent support and an active community that keeps you updated.
Adobe Photoshop is very powerful software, however it is expensive and requires equipment with specific requirements to be able to run it. Canva use them to create basic and fast designs from any of my devices. Instead, I choose GIMP because it is a very light graphic editor and powerful that allows me to perform photographic retouching of quality similar to Adobe Photoshop.
It was a bit difficult and tedious to be able to communicate with the support of this software since they do not have one as such, however, with the help of its developers I was able to clarify my doubts.
Do you think GIMP delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GIMP's feature set?
Did GIMP live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GIMP go as expected?
Would you buy GIMP again?