Overall Satisfaction with Gist
I am subscribed to the highest tier of Gist, so I am taking the full advantage of the platform. I use it for lead capture, customer support, live chat, and email marketing. I was able to customize the chat widget to match my site's branding and the whole experience is very smooth. We are a software development house and we test software very thoroughly, we decided on Gist because it combines email marketing, live chat, and customer support tools so we don't have to pay for them separately. Not to mention that their support is great. We use it in our marketing department but everyone in my company uses it because our policy is that everyone in the company is responsible for support. I have recommended Gist to some of my friends and they also started to use it in their businesses.
- Live Chat. We use it for customer support by installing a chat widget on all our websites and landing pages.
- Email Marketing. It's a full autoresponder. You can capture leads with landing pages and forms and trigger email sequences after they opt-in.
- Knowledge Base. It helps us find answers for our customers much faster.
- Mobile app. It helps us keep an eye on all support issues and handle customer support while on the go.
- Their email marketing features are still not where I would like them to be but they are improving all the time.
- We have used it to make sales online when customers have visited our website and initiated conversations with us. It pays for itself really.
Does a lot more than these tools. live chat, email marketing automation, forms, knowledge base all in one. It prevents us from paying for many separate tools. So it's better value for the money overall.
I've come to depend on the live chat feature so much that I cannot run my business without it. The mobile app makes my dream of running my business remotely a reality. Two months ago I was on the Swiss Alps and got a message from a potential client, I was able to close the customer while spending the day on the mountain top. Not to mention that the knowledge base makes supporting customers on the go a breeze. If you have a customer-facing landing page then you need Gist. It is not meant to be used as an email marketing suite at the moment but it does the customer support job extremely well.