December 13, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
- Gist provides us with a single, all-in-one software platform with incredible power to support our clients and enhance our sales and marketing. Gist allowed us to replace several very high profile applications like Zendesk, Mailchimp and others with one platform.
- At the same time, they have additional features well beyond those platforms that we did not expect. That is saving us money and time. More importantly, we can support our clients and potential clients 24 hours a day and seven days a week, and we can serve them with very targeted messaging and help.
- When it comes to their own support,
Gist give us very responsive support using their application. From our experience, they care very much about their clients. They have a clear vision for the future and continue to live up to their promises by regularly delivering and releasing new features.
- We use Gist for live customer support, knowledge base, autoresponder messaging, targeted email drip campaigns, automations, inbound and outbound marketing, contact management, website popup forms, online calendar bookings, tracking activity across our application, our website, and more.
- Live customer support
- Knowledge base
- Email messaging and marketing
- Autoresponder emails
- Email drip campaigns
- Contact management
- Online bookings
- Tracking activity across software and website
- Online forms
- Sales tracking
- Nothing is missing for us.
- Gist is adding new features all the time.
Read Mark Sinclair's full review
We have a SaaS product and provide 24/7 support to our clients. Gist is perfect to ensure we deliver great support and also to assist our sales and marketing. We use it for drip mail campaigns, live chat, knowledge base, targeted in app messaging, email marketing, email communications, automations, and so much more. Gist gives us an all in one platform at a significant cost saving, and with features that would have required us to add more applications.