Overall Satisfaction with Gmelius
We used Gmelius company-wide (as a small agency with only about 5-7 employees). As a PR agency, we needed a way to easily track who had been pitched for which clients, so we mainly used Gmelius for the labeling and inbox sharing features. Initially, we also used the campaign features to send email blasts, but Gmelius changed the services it offered for our level of membership, so unfortunately we lost access to that.
- Tracking email opens
- Email blast tool
- Persistent customer service
- Inbox sharing/labelling features
- usability - could be more user friendly
- Changing services/tools offered without warning
- Overall, we did not see a significant ROI from Gmelius compared to other software.
- Negative impact - time spent troubleshooting features that didn't work or were simply not user-friendly.
- Negative impact - we felt we lost money because Gmelius removed features from our subscription that were contributing factors in using the software in the first place.
We switched to Gmelius from Mixmax because we wanted to try the inbox/label sharing features. Ultimately, Mixmax is more accurate with tracking opens, and it is much more user friendly. We switched back to Mixmax after about a year using Gmelius. Mailshake is also a better tool for sending out high volumes of emails, as it is better at making sure your email address doesn't get flagged as spam.
Do you think Gmelius delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gmelius's feature set?
Did Gmelius live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Gmelius go as expected?
Would you buy Gmelius again?
Gmelius has a lot of potential for businesses that need easy ways to share emails, labels, or inboxes. It is also good for those who send out press releases or other high-volume emails. Lastly, it's helpful for email tracking needs, such as pitching media and knowing whether to follow up based on if/when your emails were opened.