User Review: "Self service BI with GoodData"https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligenceGoodDataUnspecified7.9481012016-03-18T17:21:30.852Z
Overall Satisfaction with GoodData
GoodData is used as a BI platform that covers reporting needs across all functions of the company. It combines data from various silo systems used by the company to provide a single point of truth. The intuitive user interface allowed us to implement the self-serve reporting to a large number of users, who can access the data they need without IT support.
- Intuitive report and dashboard building tools allow users to customise their day-to-day interaction with the data.
- Some of the standard data warehouse (DW) design patterns are implemented and come out of the box.
- GoodData takes care of speed optimisation.
- Customer support is very responsive and accessible.
- It is not the best solution for the printable reports.
- Formatting of the output is limited and some classic visualisations are not available.
- It is a pure BI tool, there is nothing to support predictive analytics or forecasting.
- Data is not easily available, so we have to have an intermediate staging data warehouse. This literally doubles number of required ETL processes.
There is nothing to support incremental data loads out of the box, which makes it very difficult or impossible to load large volumes of data, e.g. Google Analytics.
GoodData Feature Ratings
Report Formatting Templates
Report sharing and collaboration
Publish to Web
Publish to PDF
Report Delivery Scheduling
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Multi-User Support (named login)
Role-Based Security Model
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile