Running ads is now easy and profitable!https://www.trustradius.com/ad-serving-retargetingGoogle Ad ManagerUnspecified8.5741012019-10-04T18:23:07.831Z
October 04, 2019
Running ads is now easy and profitable!
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Google Ad Manager
Google Ad Manager is being used by the marketing team, specifically the performance marketing guys at our office. They use this to set up their marketing ads, be it an app install, web ads, retargeting, SEM etc. They use it for end to end, ad ideation, segmentation, targeting, communication, management.
- User segmentatation - new, old, prospecting/retargeting etc.
- User targeting - day-parting, demographics, interests etc.
- Campaign management
- Ad formats and tweaking for experimentation
- It's a little complex to understand for beginners
- It doesn't allow you to run various ad platforms on a single platform
- Its data has discrepancies at times even against the Google analytics or Playstore data
- It has helped us scale up performance marketing
- It helped us save on the outsourcing cost as we were able to move marketing inhouse
- It helped save on marketing dollars as it was better than most of the other channels in terms of targeting optimization
Well suited for helping you move your paid marketing in house, as then you should be able to manage your campaigns end to end. It is not suited if you don't have a Google ads expert in house as it can take a few weeks for one to get trained on this and start setting up ads.