Overall Satisfaction with Google Drive
Our students are fully Google Enables and are using it pretty extensively. It makes the contact between teachers and students easier and more reliable. The ability to communicate and work together with other students is crucial, along with being able to work on a project or report at the same time in a live manner changes the game entirely.
- Working with other students simultaneously on a paper or project. Live collaboration and editing without files being locked down because another user is using it.
- Staff being able to share documents to entire classes in one click is something that it is hard to believe that it took this long to become the norm.
- Being able to upload any file type is amazing, yet being able to convert it to a Google document just makes the conversion from conventional methods even easier.
- The amount of space that you can use to save things with no added space being used for Google files, is just incredible.
- The formatting options in Docs to allow for a more seamless conversion.
- It is a minor thing given how inexpensive it is to add it, but the amount of free storage that is immediately available.
- For the Docs and other programs to have a similar amount of power as their counterparts in Office.
- We have saved boat loads of money.
- Staff is more effective and efficient.
- Students are more accountable and can work directly with teachers.
The management is far easier to use, collaboration is significantly easier, and it is still cheaper too. Just adding emails to allow people to have access to files, then having the ability to edit after you have set their controls is brilliant. The cost to add more space in comparison is so much easier, and less expensive than the others makes it extremely worthwhile.