Overall Satisfaction with Google Drive
We use Google Drive for almost everything now - my team is spread across the country and we alter documents in real time, use multiple calendars and other add-ons to make work easier - we even get docs from Google Drive to add to our project management work.
- Biggest benefit to using Google Drive is being able to work with my team in different locations in real time
- Because Google Drive is cloud based it can be used, accessed and tweaked from any computer and anywhere - I keep client files on hand and accessible easily.
- We use Google Sheets to create 52 week plans for marketing and events which keeps everyone in the loop.
- I also use Google Keep to put all my bits of scattered info into an easy to access place.
- It would be great if in Google Keep - notes could be sorted alphabetically.
- The contacts part of Google is not as smooth as it could be - however uncertain what improvement would tweak it best.
- More colors for calendars!
- Extremely positive - Google Drive is preferred by all my team.
- We are much more streamlined and efficient using Google Drive so it saves us time which saves us money.
- Sometimes the sheer volume of things we produce is cumbersome and finding the file or doc is not that easy - so having more search criteria would be of benefit.
There has been nothing we used to pull all the virtual team together prior to using Google Drive. It's been awesome and terrific.
It's best with virtual workers - Really effective to have multiple users in the same doc and sheet reviewing, tweaking and collaborating. Individually, it's not the best for work flow - sometimes cumbersome to find things as projects grow... more a user challenge than Drive. Everything in one place, Gmail, calendars, sheets - very effective and time saving. Effective that it is saved without having to actually save it!