Google Drive Review
August 01, 2021
Google Drive Review
Employee in Finance and AccountingStaffing & Recruiting Company, 11-50 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Google Drive
We have Google Drive deployed in all departments. We use this software when it comes to storing and sharing files. The software is very secure and ease of accessing and retrieving files is what makes it even better. It also integrates with other Google products effortlessly which is a plus.
- The software is very secure
- Google Drive is easy to use and offers great features
- The software is scalable
- I like that there is a free version for personal use with up to 15 GB free.
- The free version offers limited space.
- The user interface is not one of the best and needs some improvement.
- The security features in that we can keep everything secure
- Ease of integration with other Google products which improves user experience
- Ease of access which ensures we can access files anytime and from any device
- Scalability ensures we can get more space when need be
- With Google Drive, we never worry about losing files because it is secure
- Saves time thanks to the file search feature
- With Google Drive, sharing files is easy
Do you think Google Drive delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Drive's feature set?
Did Google Drive live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Drive go as expected?
Would you buy Google Drive again?
Google Drive is ideal for many situations. First, if you need to store large business files such as documents, video, etc., Google Drive offers plenty of storage space. Also, the tool comes in handy because of ease of access from any device whether mobile or web. Also, if you need to secure your files and documents, Google Drive offers best security features. It is also scalable and easy to integrate. It is actually a tool that every business should have.