Overall Satisfaction with Google Hangouts
Hangouts is a great communication tool. All of us in the organization use it. It is very fast, easy to use, works on any device, and best of all, is free. We communicate internally via Hangouts because even as a video conference provider, it works better than Skype and other alternatives. Audio and video quality is better than on other platforms.
- Audio and video quality is very good, better than the competition.
- It works great on any device.
- It integrates perfectly with the rest of Google's suite of products.
- You can't edit or delete a chat after it has been sent. That's a feature they should implement.
- The interphase on the email can be improved. It's easy to miss incoming messages.
- It does not have a desktop software.
- It's free, so very ROI positive.
- It has allowed people to work remotely, also improving office maintenance costs.
Even if it doesn't have all of the functionalities and possible integrations like Slack, Hangouts is a free alternative that works really well if you use it for communication purposes only. It is better than Skype in almost every aspect. Video and audio quality do not have any lag like other platforms.
As with the rest of Google´s product suite, their support team is limited. Usually, it's a standard response you will get for any issue. However, I never had to call support for Hangouts, as it is a program that works really well and I have never encountered an issue I couldn't solve online.
Do you think Google Hangouts (Classic) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Hangouts (Classic)'s feature set?
Did Google Hangouts (Classic) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Hangouts (Classic) go as expected?
Would you buy Google Hangouts (Classic) again?
Hangouts is almost perfect. They have a few things to improve here and there, but other than that, the product works really well. It is suited for big organization and small orgs as well. I even use it to talk with friends, and if you have the app installed on your mobile device it can replace your traditional phone calls.