Overall Satisfaction with Google Hangouts
Google Hangouts is used by our team to do virtual meetings. We use Google Meet more than Google Hangouts, because we have GSuite and we feel like Google Meet is slightly better. But, many times some of our freelancer employees (that are not in GSuite) start a meeting by Google Hangouts and we use it with no problem, as it is too a great tool for non-presencial meetings
- Google Hangouts is easy to use.
- Google Hangouts is a well known tool, so most people already know how to use it.
- Usually I don't have any problems with the connection, and the meetings take place perfectly.
- Google Hangouts don't have all the functions of Google Meet.
- Sometimes it's complicated to understand how to enter a meeting, even one that you were invited.
- It's confusing that Google has communication tools that are slightly different, but with the same purpose.
- Google Hangouts is free, so it has had a positive impact for us.
- Google Hangouts help us to be more efficient in our remote work, so it has a positive impact for us.
- Google Hangouts help us communicate better with each other, so it has a positive impact for us.
Google Hangouts is a good and reliable option of online meeting software, but we use Google Meet too, who has more functionalities and, in general, better performance. Besides that, we've already used and use sometimes other options, like Appear.in (now Whereby) that has an easy workflow. And we use Discord too, as it is the main tool for text communication for us nowadays
Do you think Google Hangouts (Classic) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Hangouts (Classic)'s feature set?
Did Google Hangouts (Classic) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Hangouts (Classic) go as expected?
Would you buy Google Hangouts (Classic) again?
I recommend Google Hangouts for anyone who needs to use a solid online meeting communication tool and doesn't want to pay for it. Google, of course, has one of the better infrastructures and security in the world. But if you do a lot of online meetings and some of Google Hangouts limitations start to get on the way, I recommend going with Google Meet (through GSuite) or another online meeting tool.