Hmmmm Yes and No
April 15, 2021
Hmmmm Yes and No
Manager in SalesMarketing and Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Google Voice
We tried [Google Voice] for our callers in our call center. It worked great, did everything we needed it to do. Was easy to use, had the typical features, such as transfer ability, holding, conferencing, connected quickly, no real complaints. There didn't seem to be any lagging when connecting to the other caller. It's easy to use and understand.
- Connects quickly with no real lag time
- Easy to use and implement
- Compatible with my calendar
- Only room for improvement is that it is pricier than others. Kind of expensive compared to their competitors. Not bad for an individual but when you have 50 callers it gets really pricy.
- Positive impact when it comes to ease of use and implementation
- Negative impact when it comes to cost per user
Do you think Google Voice delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Voice's feature set?
Did Google Voice live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Voice go as expected?
Would you buy Google Voice again?
Google Voice is well suited for most businesses I would think on a daily level, but not for a call center type atmosphere. When you have 50 to 100 callers using it and will typical call center attendance issues, paying their per user fee doesn't make sense. If I were a sole proprietor or just a few employees I would use this program above all other and would highly recommend it. But I would not recommend for a call center.
Google Voice Feature Ratings
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Directory of employee names
Video screen sharing
Mobile app for iOS
Mobile app for Android