Overall Satisfaction with Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)
Google Workspace allows our team to easily collaborate on documents from any device, any location. It’s extremely user and administrator friendly. We would not have been able to maintain our business operations as seamlessly as we have through the pandemic without Google Workspace. Our entire organization uses it and we share documents & collaborate with our clients and vendors through it.
- Collaborative documents
- File storage & management
- Easy video conferencing through Google Meet
- Easy to use
- It isn’t accessible by all organizations causing barriers to sharing documents and using the full functionality.
- Google Meet is handy but doesn’t perform at the level of Zoom.
- More robust features needed in Sheets to get full team adoption.
- Centralized our document storage.
- Allows our team to work from anywhere.
- As a creative agency, it allows us to develop highly visual presentations.
- Speeds up our delivery of work.
- Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
Google Workspace is so much easier to use particularly for remote teams and for collaboration than Microsoft products. It is simple to administrate while maintaining security needs as well. We found the functionality works more consistently and across all devices (Mac, PC, and mobile) much better than Microsoft 365. It really performs for Mac users, which are 90% of our company.
Support is good. As a mid-sized business, we likely don’t receive the same level as a top tier enterprise client.
Do you think Google Workspace delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Workspace's feature set?
Did Google Workspace live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Workspace go as expected?
Would you buy Google Workspace again?
Google Workspace is great for teams who need to build presentations and documents together. It provides all major corporate communication and file storage needs for small to medium businesses. It is well suited for digital-first teams that need to be able to work from anywhere, any time.