Overall Satisfaction with GoToMeeting
GotoMeeting is being used to allow persons that are scattered throughout remote locations whether staff or external parties to have meetings and communicate effectively. They can join via phoneline, smartphone whether iOS or Android and via computer with the use of a browser and the GoToMeeting plugin. This allows people to meet, communicate and collaborate despite there locations.
- Allow people to connect and communicate via different platforms
- Allow persons to screen-share and collaborate
- An easy-to-use fool-proof interface that allows people to easily set up and communicate meeting details
- I would like if they would allow at least two meetings to take place at the same time. I believe at the price point, and with the number of alternative options out there, they should give users more options. End result is clashes can often happen if you don't have the budget to buy an extra license.
- Lack of international phone numbers for people to call. The list of phone numbers for GoToMeeting is not as extensive as some other platforms out there.
- Reduces the need to travel
- Reduces costs in terms of phone call expenses as the internet can be used
- Able to conduct workshops and collaborate easily, removing the typical complexity of communicating with external parties.
GoToMeeting offers basically the same features as Zoom, with fewer international phone numbers available. They are different tiers in terms of the plans they offer I believe.
GoToMeeting is well suited if you need to record a screen-share session or collaboration/conversation, to connect people in multiple geographic locations, to do video conferencing for business meetings, and to share documents when doing any collaboration. You also have a change window to share additional comments. It allows large meetings to occur across different rooms if required.