Simple, Easy to Use
November 25, 2021
Simple, Easy to Use
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with GoTo Meeting
GoTo Meeting is our default for continuing education for interior and contracted teams. It gives us an easy way to communicate with everyone, regardless of where they are stationed, and allows for the interaction we need (chat box in the session) while not also being distracting (you can choose your view). Sessions can even be recorded for later viewing by anyone who had a scheduling conflict and needs the information but was unable to attend live.
- The chat box (and the ability to manipulate the view of it) is a favorite feature.
- Even in lower signal areas we really haven't had any trouble with the connection, which is pretty impressive. Both on laptops and mobile.
- While most of our meetings have visual-heavy content, the ability to phone in is handy for folks that are on the road but want to participate.
- The ability to change hosts is also handy. With ongoing education, many times a team member is an even better resource than the presenter. So being able to hand the reins over to an attendee comes in handy.
- Occasionally we'll get a report from a team member that's frustrated with needing to re-download GoTo Meeting in order to join a session and ends up late because of it. I'm not sure if this is an update issue or personal computer settings problem.
- There are reaction buttons that are kind of handy but seem to only be available on the browser version.
- GoTo Meeting has made continuing education easier on our teams, but I don't have solid ROI data.
We are much less focused on the video meeting capabilities and much more interesting in the screen sharing and computer visual aspects for our continuing education need. GoTo Meeting seems to thrive in that world a bit more so than Zoom does, at least in our experience, so that has become our default.
Do you think GoTo Meeting delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GoTo Meeting's feature set?
Did GoTo Meeting live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GoTo Meeting go as expected?
Would you buy GoTo Meeting again?
So far, GoTo Meeting has worked for our needs. We're able to connect the people who need to know, with the information they need to know in an easy-to-use way that also allows for interaction and full understanding. I like that we can call in when unable to sit down and watch as well.