Overall Satisfaction with GoToWebinar
Our Marketing department, Product Management, and Sales department use GoToWebinar to present to our customers and prospects every month about our new and existing products and applications. It is a great way for us to reach a global audience and to answer their many technical questions in near real-time. GoToWebinar's polling feature also helps us get to know our audience and to gather market research info.
- Identify registrants.
- Solicit questions from the audience.
- Share webcams.
- Needs to include Australian states and "not applicable" in the picklist values.
- It would help to have a way to read long texted questions from the audience more easily.
- Ability for registrants to select multiple items from a question picklist.
- Very positive return on investment. Much better than trade shows.
- Allows us to get messaging out and answer questions from a large audience.
- Safe and easy way to for us to present with our distribution partners.
GoToWebinar is very easy to use in terms of setting up new webinars, conducting the webinars, and using reports to follow up with attendees and registrants. Presenters can easily see their narrator notes on a separate screen. And it is easy to invite people outside the organization as guest presenters and panelists.
- Zoom Events and ON24
I like GoToWebinar better than other platforms because I am more familiar with it.
Do you think GoTo Webinar delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GoTo Webinar's feature set?
Did GoTo Webinar live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GoTo Webinar go as expected?
Would you buy GoTo Webinar again?
GoToWebinar is great for allowing easy registration and identification of those who registered and attended the webinar and how long they stayed on. The Q&A report is good for targeting only those who asked questions during the webinar. The audiovisual quality has been good for people who join from all parts of the world. The auto-record on start feature is nice and the recording quality is good. The auto attachment of the recording to the follow-up emails is also a nice feature.