Overall Satisfaction with GoToWebinar
GoToWebinar is one of the many platforms I have used throughout many contracts with different healthcare organizations. We use it to provide virtual training. We have started using it more frequently since 2020 and the pandemic. While software training is traditionally done in a classroom/in-person setting, the use of platforms like GoToWebinar has allowed us to expand our offerings, even during pandemic lockdowns.
- Classroom Management: Many of the features in this product are designed around managing large groups of people with a single presenter.
- Ease of Use: for first-time students, GoToWebinar is very easy to use. Everything is driven step by step after clicking on the meeting link.
- Layout: The interface is laid out very nicely. It provides a pleasant visual experience that does not distract from the presentation.
- Interactive Features: At times, some of the interactive features like polls and surveys can be a little challenging when done on the fly.
- Efficiency: We are learning as a training industry that many of the traditional classroom models are no longer necessary. Allowing our students to learn from the comfort of their office or home reduces transportation time and cost. In many cases, it even reduces travel-related expenses.
- Trainer efficiency: Being able to train remotely has increased the number of classes we are able to offer in a day. With trainers being able to reach a nationwide audience, travel time and traditional scheduling no longer apply.
- Training Tools: There are so many tools in this package that are directly related to audience engagement. This allows trainers to conduct skill checks, engage with their audience, and break up traditional lectures. All of these things improve student satisfaction and retention in the long run.
GoToWebinar is probably the easiest of all the platforms to use. I particularly like that people are directed step by step what to do as soon as they click on the meeting link. The ability to join through the application itself or through the web makes the student experience much easier allowing them to focus on the actual presentation. Once inside the webinar, the user interface is laid out in a very logical manner. I find, as a technical trainer, that having an intuitive layout makes the overall experience less frustrating.
While all of these products have similar features and most are fairly easy to use, I've noticed that the GoTo series of products offers the easiest interface for students. From a presenter's perspective, the GoTo desktop applications allow for easy ad-hoc presentations as well as scheduled webinars and classes.
Do you think GoTo Webinar delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GoTo Webinar's feature set?
Did GoTo Webinar live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of GoTo Webinar go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy GoTo Webinar again?
GoToWebinar, much like many of the GoTo products is very easy to use. I find that it is one of the better platforms for first-time participants and first-time instructors. The ability to have multiple presenters also makes this an incredibly versatile product. Many times the classes that we host have several different experts in class, allowing students to have access to a panel of experts. Being able to quickly and efficiently pass presenting from one person to the other gives the students in the class a seamless learning experience.