The Perfect HR Tool
April 21, 2022
The Perfect HR Tool
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Greenhouse
I have used Greenhouse in multiple organizations I have been with (including in my current position). It has been an invaluable tool both in the HR and Sales aspects of my job. It has helped my team and me accurately house prospect and client data, specifically for running trials and activating live accounts. It has also been a huge timesaver by helping us put candidates for jobs available on my team through the hiring funnel with ease.
- Simple and easy to use interface/user friendly
- Collaboration and coordination between team members and candidates
- The help desk is quick to respond, and actually helpful
- Seamless transitions down the funnel for both prospects and candidates
- The reporting system is great, and I wish it were easier to make robust custom reports though
- An autosave toggle feature when writing in fields would be awesome
- Streamlined the hiring process and new hire time to value
- Increased satisfaction for hiring managers and sales account managers
- Allowed us to gain access to a bigger and more targeted talent pool
- Saved us time and helped us avoid things falling by the wayside by keeping things in one place and sending automated alerts
Greenhouse is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate - even for beginners. The alerts and notifications also make it easy to gain visibility into what's going on and who's been doing what. My only gripe would be the lack of autosaves when writing in fields, but other than that, the overall usability is fantastic.
I've actually used Greenhouse in tandem with BambooHR, which turned out to be the ideal setup, in my opinion - these tools work pretty seamlessly together. In terms of ADP and Hibob, I thought Greenhouse was much easier to use, and the overall interface was much more pleasing to the eye. The ATS and Onboarding features are great, and each stage transitions quite seamlessly to the next. ADP and Hibob are both awesome tools as well, but for my money, Greenhouse is the better choice.
Do you think Greenhouse delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Greenhouse's feature set?
Did Greenhouse live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Greenhouse go as expected?
Would you buy Greenhouse again?
Greenhouse is extremely well suited for any team looking to make the hiring process as streamlined and centralized as possible. It also works great for Sales teams who need to house prospect data, run trials, and activate subscriptions. The organizations I've worked with where I have used the tool were both at around 1,000 employees, but I don't see why teams larger or smaller in scale would have any trouble adopting the tool.