July 02, 2021
Contributor in MarketingComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Used in Sales and Marketing, to help with customer outreach. It allows us to send event invites, product updates, and prospecting emails to large groups, and enables you to filter by department/job title/company etc. It is integrated with Salesforce, so it saves lots of time as compared to outreach off of an Excel sheet or Google drive.
- Salesforce Integration
- User Interface When Actually Sending an Email
- Template Section & Gmail Plugin
- [I feel it is] almost impossible to find templates or flows that have been directly shared with you
- Buggy and faulty at times, especially when sending larger volume emails [in my experience]
- [I believe it is] impossible to schedule emails from separate chunks of people at different times, unless you create multiple flows
- Saves time for the sales team
- Allows for collaboration in terms of templates/messaging
- Notes translate into Salesforce which saves time as well
Decent UI, especially when you're actually sending the emails, but certain things that are useful are super difficult to find, and you often have to redundantly add names for each flow that may or may not have the same audience.
Not too much, but there are certain things from a marketing standpoint that wouldn't be possible without it.
I haven't really used another tool like Groove. I've heard of Outreach but haven't personally used it.
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?