Overall Satisfaction with Gusto
We run basic payroll for hourly and fixed employees. It is seamless to use for the back end and also for the hourly employees. Time tracking is very functional for our organization and the insights of hours spent by project and task associated. It helps us to make business decisions for inhouse manufacturing our outsource manufacturing.
- User interface for employees
- Alliances with other partners
- Easy to run payroll
- Peace of mind that taxes are being filed correctly
- Reminders are great
- Hourly contractors should be able to add their time and select projects and tasks associated with the hour, just like an hourly employee would do
- We do not pay a person full time to track hours
- We do not pay external accountants to file taxes for us
- We have more control over labor cost
Do you think Gusto delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gusto's feature set?
Did Gusto live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Gusto go as expected?
Would you buy Gusto again?
As entrepreneurs, Gusto has made our life so much easier, we are able to focus on the business more and it also has allowed us to have more visibility of where the team spends their hours the most, hence, inviting us to have a more accurate analysis of the business and being able to make educated corporate decisions. I recommend the Gusto platform to be implemented in every organization that I come across. GAME CHANGER.